Beautiful cakes are no longer a mystery...
If you are interested in decorating cakes, this course is for you. Sarah will teach you in detail all the decorating techniques used by professionals all over the world and will allow you to discover how and when each technique is used.
Whether you’re a home cook, a beginner pastry chef, a culinary arts students, or a bakery owner, you’ll learn new techniques to up your game.
At the end of this course, you will learn:
- All the ingredients professionals use to decorate cakes
- All the tools you need to decorate impressive cakes, and how to properly use them
- How to make the basic creams and pastes to decorate sweets like buttercream, meringue, whipped cream, ganache, and learn when and how to use each one of them
- The right technique to pipe cream
- How to create, color, and apply sugar paste on a cake for a killer look
- How to create and sculpt sugar figurines
- All the secrets on how to create the popular mirror glaze look
- And much much more!
"She creates the most perfect cakes for my girls"
- Yasmina Audi, Super Mama Blog
Get started now!
Founder of Dulce'n'Banana, Sarah Menassa is a professional baker and creates handmade cakes that jump from edible to incredible! Sarah is also an amazing teacher, and her friendly style and method of instruction make it very easy for you to follow the steps and enjoy decorating your own cakes.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Favorite cakes so far in life"
- Aya Chamseddine