Do you want to take extraordinary pictures?
Join Toni Yammine as he teaches you, step-by-step, how to use professional cameras or any camera to unleash your talent and overcome any technical obstacle, and finally be able to take professional pictures.
In brief, if you want to learn how to take professional pictures, then this course is for you.
At the end of this course, you will learn:
- What every button on your camera means
- How to buy a good camera if you do not have a camera yet
- How to buy a good lens, and is the difference between types of lenses
- How to be able to shoot in manual mode
- How to photograph in different scenarios like in low light, moving subjects, and much more
- The three elements of light, and what light creates a good picture
- What to do if your pictures are blurry, and how to fix it
- What to do if your pictures are out of focus, and how to fix it
- How to professionally hold a camera
- Understand shutter speed
- Understand ISO
- Understand aperture
- Understand focal length
- Understand depth of field
- And much much more….
Get started now!
Toni Yammine is passionate about photography and has been taking photos his entire life. He has been professionally teaching photography for over a decade, and has taught thousands happy students. He’s known for his sparkling character and his intelligible teaching techniques, which make the complex topic of photography easy to grab.
Frequently Asked Questions