This course launches in
Chase the vision. Know the process
Founding a company in Lebanon comes with lots of benefits, but it is not an easy process. The bureaucratic and legal barriers you face can be very overwhelming. This detailed online course will walk you through all the procedures, give you a clear plan and timeline, and details all the costs that are involved in the process of launching and managing a commercial or industrial firm.
At the end of this course, you will learn:
- What type of companies exist in Lebanon, and which is better
- What is SARL?
- What is SAL?
- What is the difference between SARL and SAL, and which is better
- When to found an offshore company?
- When to found a holding company?
- Understand the different type of taxes related to your business
- How to handle day-to-day financials and official reports
- What is Social Security (Daman), and what are the costs and taxes related to it
- What is VAT and who should register
- Who you can legally hire, and how
- How to properly format an invoice
- And much more...
"Abdo is friendly, professional and knowledgeable; thanks to his advice, my company’s profit increased by 6%. I highly recommend his services."
This course is not yet open for enrollment.
Abdo Yammine is a financial consultant who has over a decade of experience working in an international audit firm and managing the finances and taxes of renowned companies and local businesses. His friendliness and professional approach allowed him to start his very own financial consultancy firm and keep many businesses on track by protecting their assets through complete financial audits, identifying ineffective internal controls, and recommending improvements.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Mr. Abdo Yammine is our financial consultant. He is very professional, and provides us with the best service. He always gives us the best advice! Thank you for your constant support and for always being available."
- Nour Jalkh, Owner of Deek Matic, Owner of Allones SAL (Mathieu crepes)